Information Technology (It) Outsource Support Services


Home > Information Technology (It) Outsource Support Services

Country : Nigeria
Summary : Information Technology (It) Outsource Support Services
NGT Ref No : 50402366
Tender Notice No :
Competition :ICB
Financier :Self Financed
Purchaser :ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE
Procurement Committee 8, Yedseram Street, Off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard, Maitama, Abuja
Tender Details :Request for proposals are invited for Information Technology (It) Outsource Support Services SCOPE OF WORK (SoW) The Scope of Work includes but not limited to the following: • Provide outsourced IT staffing that will be responsible for the IT user support and other ancillary services to the SHARP TO2 project in Edo and Bayelsa state offices; • Provide on (1) IT Support staff each to be stationed in each location (Edo and Bayelsa); • IT support staff must possess minimum of MSCA or CCNA and other IT related certifications • The IT firm must be willing to pay the outsourced staff at least 70% of the contract sum while the remaining 30% will serve as administrative and other charges for the firm 1st Stage Conformity to Rfp Requirement Pass or Fail 2nd Stage Conformity to Technical Requirement as Listed Weighted Score, (Cumulative Pass Mark is 90% and above) 3rd Stage Conformity to Financial Quotation (Complete and Accurate with Clear Commercial Terms) Pass or Fail 4th Stage Financial Consideration Price Reasonableness, Delivery Lead Time Etc. Bid document must be hand delivered or couriered to the above address on or before Thursday 4th March 2021 at 5:00pm prompt.
Deadline :4th Mar 2021
Documents :Download


Subscription Plans

BASIC


Tenders Yes
Web Access Yes
Daily Email Alerts Yes
No. of Account 1
Validity, Months 1
Sub. Charges, USD 29

PREMIUM


Tenders Yes
Web Access Yes
Daily Email Alerts Yes
No. of Account 2
Validity, Months 6
Sub. Charges, USD 149

PLATINUM


Tenders Yes
Web Access Yes
Daily Email Alerts Yes
No. of Account 3
Validity, Months 12
Sub. Charges, USD 249